KOHLER by Pacific Bath Company, an award-winning, fast-growing industry leader in bathroom remodeling is seeking a highly motivated and results-oriented Installation Manager for our Portland, Oregon division. The Installation Manager will be responsible for directing and supervising all work performed by field crews, during the installation of remodeling projects. Responsibilities include the productivity oversight of the production department.
- Prior residential production building or remodeling experience is required
- 3-5 years of construction preferred
- Experience scheduling and supervising company installers
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Experience in effectively communicating with and interacting with customers, trades, employee installation technicians, and sales agents
- Ability to manage, as well as inspect the quality of the jobs performed by subcontractors and employee installation technicians and hold them accountable
- Time management skills, along with multi-tasking, prioritizing, and problem-solving capabilities
- Deliver great customer service and high-quality installations
- Managerial oversight of custom installations
- Building rapport with customers and maintaining customer satisfaction throughout the installation process
- Coordinating and completing customer walkthroughs
- Managing and inspecting the quality of work that is performed by subcontractors and employee installation technicians
- Working closely with the production team, as well as all other company team members
- Maintain a professional, clean, and organized job site
- Oversee worker productivity & compliance with building/safety codes and quality built
- Understand contracts, plans, construction methods & regulations
- Update schedules daily
- Establish good working relationships with a variety of people, including upper management, sales, trades, vendors & customers
- Budget time, multi-task & prioritize in order to meet established goals & deadlines
- Possess great organizational, leadership & communication skills
- Have strong time management skills
- Possess the ability to supervise effectively at all levels & with a variety of personalities
- Be flexible & work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Be decisive & work well under pressure when faced with unexpected situations, or delays.
- Analyze & resolve problems
- Carry out the directives of the company in a professional and timely manner
- Create safety awareness by actively observing, auditing, and coaching safe work behaviors and conditions. Ensure compliance with safety and environmental rules and regulations.
3+ years of supervisory experience in a production environment. This is a solid opportunity with an industry leader that offers a great salary, benefits, and growth opportunity. In order to be considered, please forward your resume and salary requirements with your response.
If this sounds like your next career position, inquire now by applying to the link above. We look forward to speaking with you!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $75,000.00 per year