What You Should Know About Walk-In Baths
When it comes to renovating your bathroom, upgrading to a walk-in bathtub can have many benefits for all types of households. Engineered for ultimate safety and accessibility while bathing, walk-in tubs can come in many different shapes and sizes to fit your specific bathroom and needs.
Most of these tubs don’t require much modification when going into the same location of your standard tub, but it is always good to have a professional install it for you. The professional walk-in bathtub installers at Pacific Bath Company can ensure that your new KOHLER tub is installed perfectly to suit your preferences and to meet ADA guidelines for the elderly and disabled. With a full staff of bathroom experts, you can rest assured that your new walk-in tub installation is in the hands of professionals.
If you’ve been thinking about upgrading to a walk-in tub for easier and safer bathing in your home, we’d love to help you learn more about this fantastic installation. Here are some of the most important things you should know about walk-in bathtubs to inspire you to make the switch.
Lifetime Benefits of Walk-In Baths by KOHLER
There’s no doubt that safer bathing benefits everyone, and especially the elderly, handicapped, and low mobility household members. Here are some of the amazing benefits of installing a more accessible bathroom.
- Accessibility: Walk-in tubs allow for just about anyone to safely enter and exit out of the bathtub without having to worry about slipping and falling when stepping over a ledge. These tubs have built indoors that allow you to access the tub with ease.
- Safety: For those who need a safer way to enter their tub, a walk-in tub helps to make sure that you have the safest entry available. These tubs are great for anyone who cannot easily access a standard tub.
- Durability: Each tub offered by Pacific Bath Company is American-made with high-quality, long-lasting materials.
- Independence: If you or someone in your household has been unable to use the bathtub alone because of mobility issues, a walk-in tub is a life-changing feature that can help to restore independent bathing.
- Comfort: Walk-in tubs provide luxurious comfort as most are equipped with custom-fit seating, grab bars, controls, and other features to help you stay as safe as possible in your bathtub.
Types of Walk-In Tubs
Walk-in tub models have advanced considerably in the last decade, and more and more options are available for a truly customized remodel. Here are some of the most common tub types that homeowners can choose from:
- Soaker Tub: Soaker tubs are walk-in tubs that are made with deeper dimensions than a regular walk-in tub. These tubs allow you to immerse completely in the water, and are great for those who like to unwind after a long day or soak in a warm bath after a long workout.
- Spa Tub: If you’re excited about the prospect of having a jacuzzi-like experience at home, you’re not alone. Spa tubs are very popular for walk-in tub remodels, with jets, colored lights, and other features for more soothing and luxurious bath times.
- Wheelchair Accessible: Wheelchair-accessible walk-in tubs are very popular with those who are handicapped as it allows them to roll their wheelchair right into the tub. These tubs are a great upgrade for people who are looking to make their home more wheelchair accessible.
- Bariatric Walk-In Tubs: Bariatric tubs are built specifically to suit individuals weighing over 300lbs, ensuring a safer and more comfortable bathing experience. While most walk-in baths can handle weights under 300lbs, these tubs can accommodate those weighing up to 600 lbs.
Walk-In Tub Installers In Arizona, Nevada, Oregon, & Washington
When looking for a solution to your new bathroom renovations, look no further than Pacific Bath Company. With a full team of KOHLER-certified professionals, Pacific Bath Company is ready to install your new walk-in tub with the highest level of customer service. Leading the industry in top-notch customer service, Pacific Bath is sure to meet all of your needs.
If you’d like to learn more about our walk-in bathtubs and installation services, don’t hesitate to give us a call now. You can also get started today by filling out our online form to request a free, in-home pricing estimate.